Sunday, January 26, 2020

Genre Research: Psychological thriller

PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER

Psychological-thriller is a thriller story that emphasizes the psychology of its characters and their unstable emotional states. Psychological thrillers often incorporate elements of mystery, drama, action, and horror. Thriller is mistaken for horror a lot because they have similar elements but thriller is just mysterious and suspenseful. Although it can have a bit of horror Incorporated I personally don't want my film to be scary by any means. I do want it to be slightly mysterious and suspenseful but differently not horrific. I also wanted to incorporate some drama into it because I feel that the storyline is sad and melodramatic. Z is at a somber state but I want it the flashbacks of her life before and during their death to be impactful and tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment