Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing on time

So before peer editing I had to put something together for my classmate to grade. It wasn’t great but I got it done. The result was about fifty-five seconds long. It took about ten to fifteen minutes to edit. I put some of the clips together and just ended up with no non-diegetic sound. No one actually ended up peer editing me and so I ended up peer-reviewing myself. I needed to see what I was missing and what shots could flow better together. I had crazy by patsy cline as the music which I need to change due to how well known that song is even tho it truly is an amazing song I won’t be allowed to keep it. My title font wasn’t the one I want it to be I ended up using one called PingFangHK-thin which looks a little like Helvética but I can add my own font into my editing software but it’s a little difficult to do so I’ll have to work on that as soon as possible. For the most part I know how I want to edit to look but due to not having all the shots and required Camera movements, angles, and sound I will have to work harder to get everything done in a beautiful way so everything integrates together.

No comments:

Post a Comment