Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Birthday and Filming


Today, December the 15th is my birthday. I'm sixteen now which is scary for numerous reasons. I'm getting closer to being an adult which is kind of gross but simultaneously exciting(mainly gross). It feels like times running down and before I know it i'll be off to college working towards a degree that may or may not pay of in the end.  It's terrifying but as of now I'm trying to remind myself that I am here right now, attending my second year of high school trying to push through the hardships of everything going on in the world while also trying to keep up and stay mentally stable which has possibly been the most difficult thing to do. When it comes to this class I've been trying to solidify a good schedule where filming won't be an issue. It's been tricky because while I have the vision on how I want this process to go and how I ultimately want the short film to look it's starting to feel like it cant be executed the way I want it to because of, drum roll please... Coronavirus.
It's been difficult with the holidays coming up as well because some people are having family from other countries coming and then having to quarantine to make sure they are COVID-free, I didn't anticipate this at all really. I thought the schedule I made prior was what was for the good of the good and would work but with all of these unexpected changes everything seems so blurry now. I have to find a way to make things crystal clear so that we can film!!! In the mean time here's my cake, Zeus is my nickname(long story).



No comments:

Post a Comment