Tuesday, December 22, 2020

COVID19 CORRUPTION

    Filming was initially supposed to be one week away. Unfortunately, my main actress who will be playing Morgan, Paola D has family members who have tested positive for COVID-19, as if nothing could go wrong, here we are. I do have my best friend, Yazmin V who can work as a substitute however she’s currently not available. After the last couple of days I did go in and make some changes to the script. I do want my actors to improvise a bit to make the scene feel more realistic but I do need the script to be well written in order for the cast to get an idea of how I want them to play and act out certain situations. Improvising can lead to some amazing scenes and hopefully, that’s what we will end up getting at the end of filming. 
    As of now I will be filming solely on my phone so it’s gonna be difficult but I think I’ll be able to snag a couple more phones and film different angels at the same time without anything interfering. This will make the film look much more put together and cohesive which is exactly what I want. Now that my lead can’t film anymore, I need to contact a substitute and Change dates again, I have to make sure everyone is taking safety precautions and following the CDCs guidelines. It’s unfortunate that Covid is postponing our filming, it will set me back a lot but I can’t have anyone coming to film at my home while experiencing any type of symptoms or being in contact with anyone who has experienced something. 



No comments:

Post a Comment