Sunday, December 20, 2020

Planning revise part 2

This is the second segment to the first planning blog, the prior blog. So I know beyond all doubt that a larger part of the shots will be recorded in my home, the "cross examination scene" will be recorded in my home in the lounge area, the lighting will be as diminish as could be expected under the circumstances while as yet having an adequate view regarding the matter so you can see them/it obviously. There will likewise be scenes in the kitchen where I need the lighting to strickly to be characteristic, the light will be coming from a side window in the kitchen that will ideally light the subject u however much as could reasonably be expected. 

There will be two or three scenes outside also. One in the front of my home, this scene will be shot around sunset so around six p.m to get a pleasant perspective on the sky while likewise getting great common lighting regarding the matters. There will be a scene on the most significant level of a parking structure, I need this scene to be shot during the evening time when the large splendid lights enlighten the parking garage, I accept will the lighting won't just will it carry an emotional tone to the storyline yet it will likewise assume a major job in changing the vibe of the film. I don't have a clue whether I need drug use to be in the film yet, I sense that I will join liquor into a portion of the scenes anyway I'ts clearly phony. The medication I would need to join into the film is cigarettes which in the event that I need it to be convincing, smoke needs to emerge from it, I am investigating purchasing channels and causing ones without tobacco or nicotine however I'll to need to perceive what I can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment