Saturday, December 19, 2020

Planning revised part 1

So in order to pull off turning my vision for this short film into reality, we need to plan, again. I will be making this a two-part blog just because there's a lot that needs to be covered in the pre-production segment in order to get the ball rolling in the production field. So I know for a fact that a majority of the shots will be filmed in my house, the "interrogation scene" will be filmed in my house in the dining room, the lighting will be as dim as possible while still having a good enough view on the subject so that you can see them/it clearly. There will also be scenes in the kitchen where I want the lighting to strickly to be natural, the light will be coming from a side window in the kitchen that will hopefully light the subject u as much as possible. 

There will be a couple scenes outside as well. One in the front of my house, this scene will be shot around dusk so around six p.m in order to get a nice view of the sky while also getting good natural lighting on the subjects. There will be a scene on the highest level of a parking garage, I want this scene to be filmed during the night time when the big bright lights illuminate the parking lot, I believe will the lighting will not only will it bring a dramatic tone to the storyline but it will also play a big role in changing the ambiance of the film. I don't know if I want drug use to be in the film quite yet, I feel like I will be incorporating alcohol into some of the scenes however I'ts obviously fake. The drug I would want to incorporate into the film is cigarettes which if I want it to be believable, smoke needs to come out of it, I am looking into buying filters and making ones without tobacco or nicotine but I'll have to see what I can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment