Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Shooting Script


              Planning Blog: Shooting Script

Now its time to complete the shooting script. The dialogue script while very important contains the dialogue and sound in the shots but the shooting script is equally if not more important then the dialogue script. The shooting script discusses what is being shot, what angles and movements are being executed and some of the editing that will be done. There is eleven scenes in total. Ultimately ending after a conversation with Lilian. Some of the shots that are going to be done are medium shots, medium close-up, wide angle, low angle and birds eye view. The main shot used is medium. I will also doing a over the shoulder and shot reverse shot. I wrote some of the editing I will embark on as well to make the editing process faster and easier so I can finish everything and complete it the way I envisioned. Making both scripts actually have made me eager to begin filming and if you'd like to check the shooting script out it is down below.    

No comments:

Post a Comment