Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming at the house

Filming at the house
On Wednesday I worked a tad bit on the final task. 
We again mainly just played around and had fun. 
I recorded a lot of the beginning audio. Paola plays the announcer and basically sets the tone for the movie. Having absolute silence was critical but I couldn't expect too much because well, they're my friends and when we're together it's hard to be serious. Luckily we got the beginning audio out of the way. I was thinking of filming some shots but when you're with the people you love, you can tend to get distracted easily. My other friends didn’t help either but I tried not to get as mad because it’s not their fault. Our group as a whole is pretty silly so having them in the room with Paola and I when recording audio was probably not the best idea. For the remainder of hanging-out we did a lot. We played video games, went outside, and played basketball which I haven't done since seventh grade when I was extremely active. 


(Pic prior to filming)

No comments:

Post a Comment