Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning blog: Location, Participants, Health, Schedule

Planning blog: 

Location, Participants, Health, Schedule

Now let's discuss some really important factors in preparing and planning the intro. The most important being health. 
I want to ensure safety is the primary focal point. 
I don't want any of my cast members to be in danger at any time so staying healthy and safe is paramount. For example knife's will be handled by an adult, more information about that in the slides. The participants refer to my cast. The cast contains two people. A LOT of my other friends aren't available so my cast is VERY SMALL.
 The main character "Z" will be played by Alanys D, "Announcer" will be Paola D. The Locations will mainly be at my house. The schedule will be primarily based on how the cast schedule is. I made it so it'll be flexible and they're personal life won't get affected too much. I also set dates for re-shoots. Everything is stated on the slides below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment