Friday, February 14, 2020

Planning Blog: Storyboard

STORYBOARD
Its time to add a visual to the script. So with that being said I have to make another storyboard. The storyboard allows me to draw out each scene to get an idea of what the film will look like when completed. This is the third storyboard I've made and I think it's safe to say my drawings have gotten the slightest bit better. Although this intro will certainly much more different from the other two. Now I am adding inserts, adding more titles, and needing to make smoother transitions. I have ten scenes drawn out in the slide show. The editing for this is especially important, I have to ensure that all the shots correlate to make a steady flow and enjoyable intro. The storyboard includes a multitude of shots. Shots like medium angles, close up, and over the shoulder, shots are featured in the movie. As well as panoramic, tilt, and tracking shot movements. The titles will also appear on the screen at the same time as the movements and angles are on the screen. This time around I have action-match shot, eye line shots, and even point of view shots.   


No comments:

Post a Comment