Friday, April 17, 2020

BEHIND THE SCENES OF CCR

Behind The Scenes of CCR 
The CCR, creative critical reflection took a very, very, veryyyy long time to edit. I had to first crop both segments of footage then crop them. I had to make sure the audio didn't overlap so it wouldn't be too much noise from the corresponding person who isn't talking. I had to change outfits so it wouldn't look like they're the same people. I didn't want my effort to go unannounced and I wanted to look different for both the host and "me" so I also changed the way my hair was because obviously my hair is two different colors and it's split through the middle, as if I don't look like a crazy person already. I had to make it seem as if the host was only blonde which actually worked out well. Besides appearance I also changed the seats as well so the "set" didn't look too similar. I had a lot of jump cuts sadly but I think the end product wasn't absolutely terrible. The main issue with editing was trying my best to have everything aligned as much as possible in the background but I tried. Anywho here are some behind the scene shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment