Friday, April 17, 2020

MY PROGRESS: FINAL TASK

5:05

This whole year has mainly been based on one thing, the final task. My movie 5:05 has been planned, drawn, filmed, edited, and now is ready for your viewing consumption. Its been a hard and long journey to get here but I have grown to love cameras and editing. Media Studies as a whole has solidified my appreciation for film and encourage me to push my boundaries in terms of fulfilling and executing my vision. Although there was a lot of altercations with the audio and lighting, I hope you enjoy. Its 2 minutes and 9 seconds and starts off with the music and announcer talking about the recent deaths that have happened. While that is happening you can see Z after killing her simulator, the weapons used, and her link board/planning board. I hope you can somewhat go into the mind of "Z" and feel on edge. I hope you can gravitate towards this psychological thriller and take it all in. Without further ado I present to you, 5:05.

.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment