Friday, April 17, 2020

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
So this is my third and final time doing creative critical questions. This time it wasn't as easy. A lot of editing went into account this time. It was really fun and challenging having an interview on a "podcast" with myself. The main issue was trying to make the background align and you can see how the change in shots and questions causes me to have to change the alignment but I do think overall it was really cool. Very stressful at times but it was funny seeing two of me in one frame. I answered all four questions. I also inserted a scene from the movie and the music as well. I did want it to be unscripted so I wouldn't be looking on top of the camera or reading the whole time. I wanted it to feel real and look real at the same time. I did have to do a lot of jump cuts but I do believe it didn't change the quality too much. I do wish corona wasn't happening, I would've had my best friend interviewing me and she could've drawn up a logo screen for the beginning of the interview but we must stay home and social distance ourselves for the people we love and the better of the world. Enough ranting here is the creative critical reflection questions interview BE SURE TO CHANGE QUALITY TO 1080 HD, for some reason the quality has gotten really poor when I posted them regardless, enjoy.

......    ...           ...    ....
............       ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment