Friday, April 17, 2020

MY PROGRESS: MUSIC VIDEO...

Music Video
The second project we worked on was kind of our midterm grade. It was a music video that I also worked on with Lucas. The main difference between the commercial and music video is that this time our project was the complete opposite in quality. It was extremely bad. We kept trying to schedule a day to film but we never could. Plus while all of this was happening it was the end of November close to thanksgiving and I spent it in Jupiter, Florida for a week. So I had to film scenes on the ride to and from Jupiter. and by the time we got back it had to be due. We used the song "Day n' Night" by Kid Cudi which Lucas picked. Looking back I wanted it to look like 5:05 or at least have some the same theme as the final task. I also regret choosing a song like this due to the fact it's extremely repetitive. We should've gone for a romantic music video with a romantic song and work with that but this definitely taught me much more than the other projects. It taught me to be more realistic in terms of being able to execute certain shots and to MAKE A SCHEDULEEEE. This was a bunch of chaotic of footage I tried to create LAST MINUTE. It WAS definitely not ideal but I tried to save it as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment