Friday, April 17, 2020

CONCLUDING MEDIA STUDIES

Concluding Media Studies
So we've been through a lot this year and by "we've" I mean you and I. You've seen my commercial, music video, and final task. You've seen research I've done in the past and title sequence deconstruction and now media studies is coming to a close. I hope you've enjoyed observing my progress and projects I've created. Media Studies definitely solidified my love for creating film and media in general. I definitely envision myself majoring in film production when I go off to college. The entertainment industry is so interesting and I want to learn so much more. I hope next year I can be in A level Media Studies but only time will tell. I loved this class, genuinely I met some amazing people and usually in high school you learn a lot and take a lot of classes you don't necessarily feel like are useful or you won't use in life. But when it comes to media studies I felt like this was a class I HAD to take and I don't regret it at all. I look forward to blogging more when/ if I am in A level. I must go now but I'll leave you with some bloopers and pictures I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment