Sunday, October 6, 2019

Media Studies Introductory

Hi, I am Alanys this is my new blog for AICE Media Studies period 6. Throughout the year I will be blogging regularly to write about what's happening during filming throughout extended periods of time. I will hopefully also be blogging throughout the editing process as well.

About me, I was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico by a Puerto Rican mother and a Dominican dad on December fifteenth, 2004.  I have two older siblings a twenty-one-year-old sister and a 19-year-old brother. I moved to Florida when I was one and have grown up here ever since. I attended Nob Hill Elementary, Bair middle, and now Fort Lauderdale High School. I plan on getting my Cambridge diploma and going to college. I am currently taking three AICE classes which are Global Perspectives, English General Paper, and the class I am currently writing this in, Media Studies. I also have Geometry, Biology, Film Production, and Spanish 3.

 I hope to major in Film production, drama, or cybersecurity in college but I mainly want to work in the entertainment field. I would also like to learn about pharmaceuticals like Fentanyl, methamphetamine, Vicodin, heroin, and oxycodone because I find it interesting how addiction works and how addicts deal with drug abuse. Also the fact the person can be an automatic addict after one injection or snort is insane to me. My hobbies include Skateboarding, playing guitar, watching sitcoms like the office, parks and recreation, and Brooklyn 99. But that is just a little bit of who I am
  I hope those who are reading this will enjoy my updates and post, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment