Thursday, October 10, 2019

Vans Commercial Planning

Planning is a crucial factor in making this commercial.

Props we will use for this commercial are
-Vans Apparel (Shoes, Shirts, Belts, etc)
-A Skateboard

Costumes I and my partner will use will be "Skate Apparel" and Vans Clothing to advertise the clothing.

The Schedule is as followed
-Planning 10/10
-Making the storyboard 10/14
-Shooting the scenes 10/21
-Editing/Post-production 10/23

Location
I and my partner will be filming on campus at Fort Lauderdale High, in front of the auditorium to shoot our skate scenes.

Backup Plan
If it starts to rain we can shoot on different locations around campus underneath shelter/roofing to not ruin any equipment.

If I or my partner doesn't show up to the day that we film, we will get somebody to help us film our scenes.

This is the planning for our commercial project.

No comments:

Post a Comment